A New Year....

It's a brand new year. 2010 is now history. As I reflect back on the year, I am overwhelmed that no matter what was happening or how crazy something was, God was faithful. He was with me. I saw some dreams become reality in 2010. I celebrated 1 year of marriage. I cried. I laughed. I loved. I learned. I grew as a wife, daughter, friend, pastor's wife, singer and as a woman. I made new friends. I saw God provide when I thought there was no way. I can't express enough how faithful and wonderful the Lord has been. I know He will be in 2011 as well. We have plans for this year. Bob and I have set goals, we've scheduled things, we've planned, prayed and prepared. Regardless of the circumstances that we're going to face or the storms that will come, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the same God who was with me last year will be with me in this new one.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I pray this is an awesome year for you in your music, ministry, and marriage!

    ReplyDelete