A New Year....

It seems hard to believe that it is January 19, 2012 already. 19 days into the new year! Wow! There is so much to catch up on and so many things I want to share but I can't cover them all in one blog, so, I am going to share a few random things to catch ya'll up! Here we go:

- We had an awesome Christmas. It was great to be with my parents and brother in IL. I am overwhelmed with love for my family and how they support us.

- My previous blog shared about our Music City Mission Christmas Party and I just have to say that I am still overwhelmed with how smooth it all went and how amazing our staff and volunteers are! I am so excited about all that God has in store for MCM this year. I have seen His hand at work in so many ways. I started planning our Ladies Luncheon for May this past week and I am already excited and dripping with glee about what's in store! :)

- My weight loss is kind of at a stand-still. I am still at 46 pounds total. I feel like I've hit a wall since the holidays. But, I am determined to press through and get to the big 50! I am officially signed up for the 5K in April and am so excited. I plan to do the "Couch to 5K" plan to get in better shape for it!

- Bob and I will be doing our vocals next week on our new recording and we're excited! It's been a long time coming and a long road to get here, but, we're almost there! After this is completed,we'll begin a new Christmas project! yahoo!

- We've been traveling on the weekends so far this month and it has been nice to be at our "IL Home" as we like to call it since December. (In case you don't know our "IL home" or "IL Office" as I refer to it is my parents.) We have one more weekend in IL and then we head back to TN for a weekend and then onto Florida for a week. Our revival season kicks in the middle of February! We're so excited about what God has in store for our ministry this year. Our schedule will take us to lots of new places as well as some familiar and I am thankful.

-My plate seems full already this year and I have come to the conclusion that I like it that way. I wake up each day and get to serve Jesus wherever I am and get to make music with my husband and see people's lives changed! My heart is overwhelmed with love and thankfulness.

My next blog promises to be more spiritual and focused!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss and upcoming 5K! Wish you the best in all your endevers. Both Spiritually and Physically.

    ReplyDelete