Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today has been a good day. I am super tired and my back is killing me. (I pulled a muscle or something during Elijah Conference last week) I have a super busy week ahead, yet I can't fall asleep. Maybe writing this blog will help.

We had a great church service today. My voice was so tired but I made it. We enjoyed lunch with Rj and Angel, some new friends who are new to the church. We had a wonderful time of fellowship, laughter and food! I ran a couple errands afterwards and then took a short nap. When I woke up, Bob and I were hungry so I decided to cook us breakfast for dinner. One of my favorite meals. So, we had bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and toast. We watched the show "Undercover Boss" and had a nice evening together. We don't get a lot of downtime just hte two of us, so I savor every chance we get. Our lives are so busy and we are constantly giving and going and often don't allow time to "recharge the tank" as my new friend Jeanna said to me last week!

So, on this late Sunday night, I am thankful. Thankful for this nice cold glass of orange juice I am drinking. Thankful for my husband who I hear snoring in our bedroom. Thankful for the nice comfy bed I can go crawl into. And, I am thankful for life. The life that I have because of Jesus!

Goodnight, my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment