Wednesday, August 25, 2010 Ramblings...

So, 4 months from today is Christmas!!!! How crazy is that?!? This year is seriously flying by right before my eyes. I feel like I am a bad blogger. I haven't blogged in two days! This has been a hectic week and I have been so tired. I looked at my calendar today for the next couple months and almost wanted to cry. Don't get me wrong, most of the things on my schedule are great, happy, wonderful things but there is just so much. I am going to pencil in times to sleep, eat and go to the bathroom! HA! We have a lost going on ministry wise and personally and it's wonderful, just overwhelming at times. However, I am so thankful that I get to do what I do and that God is blessing.

On another note- all of my Nashville area friends, this Sunday evening, August 29th @ 6 PM. McMillan and Life and The Shireys will be in concert at Radnor Church of the Nazarene (our church) Come on out and support this awesome night of music, worship and fun! We'll have a diner following for everyone. Our Chef extraordinaire, Bert will be cooking and it's going to be yummy! Come hear my talented friends McMillan and Life and The Shireys.

Well, in other ramblings: I cooked taco salad for dinner. I know you are laughing because I said cook, well you do have to "cook" the meat! Bob said it was great! I am slowly starting to enjoy cooking and creating dinner for us, when time allows. If anyone has any great, easy, quick, simple recipes, send them my way!

Have a wonderful night...laundry is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment