I've Never Seen the Righteous Forsaken!

So, gall bladder surgery is probably the easiest surgery one could ever have. I don't wish all the "stuff" that comes with gall bladder issues, but I am grateful it is done and minimal recovery. I had it done on a Monday afternoon and was singing the following Sunday and feeling great! I saw my surgeon for follow-up last week and he said I was doing very well and was a great patient! I am SO thankful!

It's been an amazing time watching God provide and work in ways I never could think, dream of fathom. I am blessed beyond words- we have such a wide and diverse support system who lifted our ministry up and blessed us financially beyond my wildest dreams. God is so faithful and He really, really does provide and keep His promises!

My heart is overflowing....I serve a God who takes care of His children! He keeps His promises!


"I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread..." Psalm 37:25


No comments:

Post a Comment