Catching Up...

I have all kinds of things I want to write about. I really do. However, I am constantly running out of time and energy to blog daily like I want to. I admire my friends who blog daily, even weekly. I long to be like them, yet I'm not.

Things have been so busy, yet so fun, too! As I type this, I am laying in bed in our hotel room with no voice whatsoever and a cough I can not get rid of. Bob had to begin revival services today without me. That's the first time anything like this has happened, usually, I can muster up enough sound to at least sing a few songs in a service, but today that was NOT an option. I am going to find a DR here or call mine back home tomorrow and get some medicine.

So, as I am reflecting this morning, here are some highlights of the past month...

1. Last Friday evening I did my first 5K! It was exhilarating, fun and definitely something I will be doing again. In fact, I'm already looking for and planning for more and even a half marathon next year with some friends! My Mom and brother and I did it together and finished in 59 minutes! My goal was under an hour. Not bad for a first time and not much training. I did learn that I have to get better running shoes and socks. I got a horrible blister. yuck! But, it was a memorable moment for sure.

2. We finally hung curtains and finished decorating our condo! yes! I know that seems trivial and probably silly. But, we haven't been home long enough to do those things since we moved in last year. So, we had a weekend off two weeks ago and had a whole week at home so we did it! It makes things so much more "homey" feeling.

3. We've begun work on our new Christmas CD. I am so excited about this project. We'll have it available in September! ya!

4. Our spring revival season has been wonderful. We've had some great services and met some wonderful new friends. It's a joy to travel and meet new people, and watch God move and work in hearts and lives. I am excited to see what else He has in store in the coming weeks and months. Summer looks to be busy and fun, too!

Well, it's time for more honey and tea. I am so thankful for the blessings God has given us and how blessed I am to get to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ week after week to so many people. Thank you, my friends for your encouragement and love that you extend to us constantly!


"I will sing the LORD’s praise, for he has been good to me." Psalm 13:6

2 comments:

  1. you know, when you put the scripture in a light color with the white, you can't see it...i'm just saying because i like to read the scripture. i miss you and i'm so happy that your dreams have come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize it was white...weird! thanks! love ya!

    ReplyDelete